Our twin tracks – Commercial and Residential – ensure we have something for every interest.
Under the broad theme of From Smart Building to Smart City, topics this year will include the latest on KNX, Bluetooth Mesh, Power-over-Ethernet and Li-Fi. Plus insight into the Network at the Edge, Defeating Hackers, adding IoT and Sensor Technologies, and ‘Mediatecture’. We’ll be discussing the relationship between technology and the smart workplace. And the importance of building a quote around the lifestyle benefits of a smart home.
Speakers & Panelists
- Bob Snyder, Channel Media Europe
- Carlo Ratti, Carlo Ratti Associati
- Cees Links, Qorvo Wireless Connectivity
- Niclas Norlen, Lumen Radio
- Daniel Schröder, Siemens Building Technologies
- David B. Hofmann, mm1
- Ger Baron, City of Amsterdam
- Harald Burchardt, PureLifi
- Henry Lawson, BSRIA
- Iain Gordon, GES Digital
- Jens Binder, ithinx
- Julian Philips, Whitlock
- Kris Pensaert, IPBuilding
- Larry Heisler, Anixter
- Szymon Slupik, Silvair
- Mark Hearn, Irdeto
- Mark Warburton, Ivory Egg
- Christoph Kronhagel, Kronhagel Mediatecture
- Peter Coman, InDesign Technology Architects
- Phil Zito, Building Automation Monthly
- Lee Funnel, Siemon
- Philipp Schuster, Loxone
- Ravi Ramanuja, Thinlabs
- Ron Bakker, PLP Architecture
Smart Building Conference (SBC) is the must-attend summit for professionals working in smart homes, smart offices, smart buildings and smart cities. Taking place on the day before Integrated Systems Europe 2018, on 5 February 2018, SBC is a one-day event that explores the latest technologies, business strategies, market research and workflow case studies through presentations from the world’s leading smart building experts and thought leaders. SBC is organised by Integrated Systems Events.
Early birds tickets providing a 35% discount on the standard price of admission are available here until 8 January 2018.